Guest Prediction: Adrien Broner V Manny Pacquiao plus other predictions. Do you agree or disagree with Chris Van Hoy?

I think the biggest fight coming up and quite possibly the fight of the year is the one taking place on January 19. No, I’m not talking about Adrian “The Problem” Broner...... boy does he come by that name honestly, taking on that savant of pugilism Manny Pacquiao. I’m talking about the Pac-Man himself taking on Father Time. Father Time is still undefeated after all these years.



He may have to go the distance but Father Time always wins in the end. 10 even 5 years ago I believe that Pac-Man would dominate this fight, now it’s hard to say. My good friend Mike has The Pac-Man winning in a 115-113 decision and a lot of people think he is right. Well, I agree I think it will go to a decision but I think Broner wins with very close split decision 115-113, 113-115, and 115-113. The real question is how much does the Pac-Man have łeft in the tank I firmly believe that he’s on fumes at this point.

Speaking of Tanks Gervonta Davis has been making a lot of noise. He was recently calling out Tevin Farmer, saying he was soft. I find it funny only a boxer from Baltimore would have the nerve to call a boxer from Philadelphia soft. I think for now Davis needs to concentrate on his matchup with Abner Mares who is a very capable boxer. That being said I still think Tank Davis keeps rolling and knocks out Mares in 5 rounds.
I love Mikey Garcia but it’s a tough call he’s got so much talent and power. I mean 39 fights and 30 Knockouts is very impressive. Not to mention his stellar resume of competition. I really like what I’ve seen of him but it’s always tough to move up like that in weight class. How much of that power is he going to lose? I love the matchup of him going against Errol Spence. This very well could be the fight of the year. I’m calling this one a bit of an upset with Spence walking away with an 8th round knockout
Check out the Odds:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gallery 1